Maharashtra Public Service commission invites application for Tax Assistants
Maharashtra Public Service Commission has announced jobs that are up for grabs. Those who are interested in owning a government job can apply. Apart from this being the most secure job in this volatile job market, the perks of being a government servant is manifold. Unlike before the application process has also been made very simple.
MPSC (Maharastra Public Service Commission) has released notification for filling vacancies of Tax Assistant (Grade C) up to the range of 700 posts. The selections to these designations are through competitive examination and interview schedule. Aspirants should make sure that they check their eligibility criteria, with regard to age, minimum qualification, selection procedure, process of applying, remuneration and other norms, before submitting their application.
The details regarding process of application, selection criteria, educational qualification, and fee and age limitation are mentioned below.
• The aspirant should be aged between 18 years to 33 years
• Age relaxation is applicable only for reserved categories, as per the rules, that the respective Organization would follow
• The location of the job will be Maharashtra
Details of qualification required
• Candidates who are minimum graduates or have equivalent qualification from any recognized universities or institutions, in any disciplines are eligible to apply.
• They should have good knowledge in Marathi
• They should know typing, and their speed in Marathi should be 30 WPM/ 40WPM for English on computer
How to apply?
• Applicants, who are interested and fulfil all the eligible criteria, may apply online through website https://mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.
• All the columns in the form should be filled appropriately and without any mistakes
• No significant information should be missed out
• Duly filled application form should be submitted by the candidate
• Incomplete forms will be rejected
• Filled in application form should be submitted on or before 3rd December 2014
• Applicants are requested to take a print out of their filled application for future use, if any would arise
Examination fees and procedure
• Candidates willing to apply should pay in either of the following form:
o SBI Challan
o Debit card
o Credit card
o Net Banking
o Last date for paying the fees through SBI is 4/12/2014
• The fee for the unreserved category will be Rs. 365/-
• For reserved category it will be Rs. 265/-. Additional Rs. 15/- will be charges as transition charges
For the procedure to be fair, qualified candidates are selected through competitive preliminary exam, main exam and interview.
Expected Salary structure
The candidates who are found eligible and are selected through the afore mentioned selection process. They will be paid on the pay scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20, 200/- with grade pay of Rs. 2.400 per month
The call letters for MPSC Tax Assistant Examination have been released. The date of exam is declared to be 22nd February 2015. The selection process will be through written exam. Candidates typing speed will also be checked. The day after exam, interested candidates can check for key answers and cut off marks, by submitting their registration details.
What is MPSC?
Maharashtra Public Service Commission is a government body created by the Constitution of India. This agency helps Government of Maharashtra to recruit best candidates into their various departments. They do this by conducting various competitive examinations. Eligible candidates are required to apply to MPSC, once they meet all the required criteria. The government seeks this body’s help for effective selection procedure, so that there are no discrepancies. A Chairman heads the commission and is supported by five other members.
How Maharashtra Public Service Commission Functions?
MPSC, year after year, helps Maharashtra government in sourcing best candidates for their different departments. They bring forth new and innovative ways of getting prospective candidates. Apart from this they also advise the government on formulation of recruitment rules and procedures, promotions, transfers, introducing and maintaining disciplinary functions etc. Usually PSCs are entrusted with the responsibility of getting eligible people, by their respective governments. This is an encouragement for local talents as PSCs are the best way for getting assuring government jobs through fair selection process.