Courses Available for taxation
• Diploma in Taxation
• Post graduate diploma in Taxation
• Certificate course for international Taxation
• Diploma in taxation laws
Educational background: For graduate level course you should have passed 10+2 examination from any recognize National or state board.
For post graduation course you should have completed graduation degree from recognized university or college.
So many recognized institutes also provide certification courses in Taxation.
Some good institutes are following
1. Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, Bhawan New Delhi, Delhi
2. St. Xavier’s College Kolkata, West Bengal
3. St. Peter’s CollegeErnakulam, Kerala
4. India Law Society Law CollegePune, Maharashtra
5. Symbiosis Law School Pune, Maharashtra
6. D.A.V. Centenary College Faridabad, Haryana
Salary: It depends upon about your choice. You may join at company as salaried person or may do your self- consulting business .A salaried person may get Rs. 2.12 lacs to Rs.7.5 lacs per annum. If you interest with self business you can earn much more as per your effort.
Skill: To be a good tax consultant you have to develop yourself the following skill:
• Time management skill
• Analytical skill
• Good written and verbal communication skill
• Knowledge in laws relate to tax
• Update yourself time to time.
Scope: Taxation structure is continuing changing by financial year to years according to Government budget. It is a rapidly growing and revising topics .A tax consultant should keep them update and manage with times. It’s an excellent career opportunity for those who are good in analytics, mathematics, charming in mind, good in English, good communication skill and knowledge in law. Always demands are there for a proficient and skillful tax professional in job markets. There are so many other opportunities likes defense attorneys, tax counsels, corporate-lawyers. Today every organization whatever government or public sector, need peoples for taxation part. It has a bright future as career for interested candidate.